Stay warm but never forget your spiritual roots with the Web of wyrd hoodie.
For the Vikings, the Web of Wyrd is a reminder that what was done in the past affects the present, and the things are done in the present will affect the future. This symbol shares the same meaning as Yggdrasil (the Tree of Life), which is known to represent interconnectedness.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.