This original piece is a custom-made Pullover long sleeve shirt.
Shows the Viking Longship boat with our logo in the front!
"My ancestors were Viking"
This is an Orginal Design, can't be found anywhere else!
Made by Forged in Valhalla!
The Back displays the strength rune and says:
"Take Life by the Horns, or allow yourself to get trampled"
As Vikings thought that runes had magic powers, engraving them on jewelry, shields, and beads was a regular thing. They believed that those symbols would protect them and grant them victories in battle.
Norse mythology teaches us that runes are not created by mankind, but are a part of their divine world. They are as old as Yggdrasil - the Tree of Life, and they are carved on its trunk. Runes held such a power that even Odin, the All-father, was willing to suffer a great deal to understand them.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan