The Champion edition of the Ravens Flight hoodie is here! Ravens have an important place in Norse mythology. To the Vikings, the image of Odin, the “All-Father”, seated on his throne with ravens upon his shoulder, symbolised his power to see into the future with his mind and thoughts. Additionally, as symbols of the battlefield, ravens represent Odin’s welcoming to Valhalla, in which the warriors fallen in battle can enjoy an honourable and happy afterlife.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.