A dad Hat with Fenrir and dual axes crossing through each other.
The Viking Axe was used on fields of battle by Viking warriors. The axe was shaped differently than axes in use today. The Vikings preferred their axes to be easy to make and use. The more axes they had the more weapons they had to fight with. The Viking axe had a single cutting edge. The bottom of the blade could be hooked shaped which helped grip in battle. The axe represents strength and bravery.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
NOW WITH USA SHIPPING 4-10 DAYS!