Stay casual during your regular day as well as warm with these long sleeve tees in various colors.
Geri and Freki in Norse mythology are Odin's wolves, to whom the god feeds them when he is in Valhalla while he drinks wine. Not to be confused with Skoll and Hati, descendants of the fierce Fenris wolf, son of Loki. The two wolves Geri and Freki played a very important role in human origins!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US